Saturday, March 6, 2010

I have several things that I need to take pictures of in order to post them on the blog. I keep forgetting to do this so I have decided to write it down. As you can tell Organization is NOT my strong suit... neither is memory, follow through or being on time... don't laugh at me, I am a work in progress.

Take Pictures of:
Stool
Large picture frame and collage
Katie's room
including picture frames and flowers
Katie lettering
Kevin's room
furniture, decals
Furniture that I have refinished

Things I need to finish:
Apron (it is so cute I can't wait to post it)
Flower on shoes
Clips on flowers
Mending
Bow/Hair Flower hanger

Projects on my mind:
Order pictures for all empty frames
CREATE sign
Memo board in Katie's room
Car Canvas
Order Vinyl
Find Door mats
Find plans for Desk/Scrapbook organizer
Easter Decorations
Hang Mirror with a sign for hair station
Curtains for downstairs
Glaze armoire
New knobs for Katies dresser?
Word blocks for above cupbaords
Mod Podge cute containers for Katie's room
-Q-tips _Bows -nail clippers -diaper cream
Baby baskets for katie's room

I am sure I have more ideas but I can't think of them right this second.

No comments:

Post a Comment